The Farming Week Podcast: New rural political party? Macra’s protest walk, Irish beef returns to China, Michael Creed won’t contest election
Stella Meehan and Aisling O’Brien bring you the biggest stories of the week in Irish agriculture, which this week include:
- New rural political party proposed by Independent TD Michael Fitzmaurice;
- Macra marches from Athy to the Dáil to highlight challenges for young farmers;
- Former minister for agriculture, Michael Creed, won’t contest next election;
- Irish beef imports return to China;
- Department criticised for farm plastics recycling scheme.
Plus, this week’s question is asking:
‘Would you vote for a new rural political party?’
To vote and leave your comment, just go to Spotify and search for The Farming Week.
Rate, review and follow The Farming Week podcast on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts from.