The Farming Week Podcast: Milk prices fall again, exporter loses contract due to visa delay, farmers urged to ‘beef up’ security and forgotten farmers’ scheme
Francess McDonnell and Aisling O’Brien bring you the biggest stories of the week in Irish agriculture, which this week include:
- More milk price cuts announced for March;
- Libyan order for 2,500 Irish cattle cancelled due to visa delay;
- Gardaí urge farmers to ‘beef up’ security on yards;
- Department develops ‘outline’ of ‘forgotten’ farmers scheme;
- Student finalists in Certified Irish Angus Schools competition;
- Fox attacks freshly-calved cow
Plus, this week’s poll question is asking:
‘Have you ever had items stolen from your farm?’
To vote and leave your comment, just go to Spotify and search for The Farming Week.
Rate, review and follow The Farming Week podcast on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts from.